Monday, 20 June 2016
Monday, 30 May 2016
Kailash Manasarovar Yatra Helicopter - 2016
Package Cost @ Rs. 170,000/- Per Person*
*Rates for Indian passport holder only.
Flight to Kathmandu and Group will be welcome at airport and Transferred to Hotel. (04 Star Hotel )
Morning Darshan of the Pashupatinath temple and GuheshoriShaktipith and afternoon fly to Nepalgunj. Hotel : 04 star (Flight for 55 Minutes)
Morning fly to Simikot( 3000m) afternoon visit Shiva Mandir. Sun Valley Resort or Similar (Flight 45 Minutes)
After breakfast fly to Hilsa(3700m) and cross the Karnali river and drive to Purang( 3800m) Acclimatization.Hotel Purang Hotel By heli 30 min & drive 1hr
Drive to Manasarovar Lake (4500m), Start Parikrama of Mansarovar- 105km. MANSAROVAR
Hotel : Guest House
Drive 3hrs to lake and parikrama
Early in the Morning Puja at the lake and holy Dip and drive to Darchenand Trek to Asthapad. Optional trip.Hotel : Darchen Hotel (45min drive by Bus)
Drive to Yamadwar trekKailashParikrama starting pointand trek to Diraphuk. (4750m) Hotel : Guesthouse (Drive 30min and walk 5-6 hrs)
Trek over Dolma la pass (5550m) and to Zuthulphuk Hotel : Guest House
Trek 8-9 hrs
Drive to Purang and to Hilsa Basic Guest House (Trek 2 hrs and drive 4 hrs)
Fly to Simikot – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
Hotel **** Flight to Kathmandu
Drive to Airport and fly back to Home
Note: Itinerary are subject to change due to unavoidable circumstances and the extra cost occurred has to be paid by the clients.
Fixed Departure - Helicopter Route 2016
May : 11, 17*, 23, 29,
June : 04, 10, 16, 22, 28,
July : 04, 10,16*
Aug : 14*, 20,2 6
Sept : 01,06, 12*,18,24,30 ,
Services Includes In Above Tour Cost :-
* Airports pick up and drop services.
* Double sharing full board basis 4 star hotel in Kathmandu, as per itinerary
* A visit of Pashupatinath Temple.
* Scheduled flight Kathmandu – Nepalgunj - Kathmandu
* Scheduled flight Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj
* Charter helicopter flight share by 5-6 person Simikot – Hilsa - Simikot
* Double sharing hotel in Nepalgunj and 3or 4pax in Simikotand Tibet all places with meals
* Transport by Tourist Bus uptoMansarovar and Eco Buses from Masarovar to DarchenndYamdwaras per group sizes/Truck for Luggage.
* Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team and Medical Insurance of staffs.
* English speaking Tibetan guide, Chinese visa fee of Client and staff.
* Veg. Indian meals during the trip and Guesthouses
* Duffel Bag ( a large bag to keep the yatris luggage for the trip) Gore-Tex Jacket (returnable-trip)
* Yak for Kailashparikrama luggage only and All entrance and conservation fee of Tibet.
* Upper Humla permit fee for client and Helicopter landing.
* Gamow bag oxygen and oxy- meter for safety
Note: After the Mansarovar to Kailash ;All the private vehicles are not allowed; So yatri will be escorted by the ECO- buses only.
SERVICES EXCLUDES IN ABOVE TOUR COST :-
* All beverages during trip and in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj and Simikot.
* Extra rooms bills due to flight delayes due to weather conditions.
* Stick and a water bottle.
* Insurance of clients and evacuation cost.
* Personal horse riding charges during Kailash Parikrama
* Domestic excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
* Tips for supporting staff
Booking and payments :-
* As per new rules trip booking should be done in 60 Days advance
* Minimum 6 months valid date passport is required.
* 30 days prior to tour departure date, 100 % of the total cost should reach
Tour Cancellation policy:-
All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written.
Verbal cancellations will not be entertained.
60 days period from tour departure date 25 % cancellation.
30 days period from tour departure date 50% cancellation.
15 days period from tour departure date 100% cancellation.
Tour operators has fully right to change the dates and cancel the trip if any unavoidable circumstances.
Risk and Liabilities:-
· We always effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However as all the Tibet tours and treks are run strictly under Tibet Tourism Bureau. Vision Holidays or its Nepal/Tibet counterpart agent shall not be responsible for any alternation or cancellation of program due to any unavoidable circumstances beyond control such as road blockade, landslide, snow, political unrest cancellation of flight, delay arrival, lack of transport, visa rejected by Chinese authorities, sickness or accident. Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spot. Since Tibet is very remote place and road are very rough sometime good vehicle may braked.
· We highly advised to the clients to have full insurance against medical, trip cancellation and personal accident risk.
For Booking Contact Us.
Bharat Rawal (SHREE BALAJI HOLIDAYS )
+91 9226517781 / 7666882008 / 7066083789
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org